- The court DOES NOT accept payment for the driving school.
- You may be ordered to pay an additional $10 for the privilege of going to driving school. The payment goes to the State, not the Driving School.
- The Driving School fee is separate from anything paid to the court.
Course Cost: $50.00
(1) Credit Card or Debit Card - You will automatically be confirmed to take the course after payment is received and you complete the registration process. A Certificate of Completion will be faxed to the court upon course completion.
(2) Personal Check or Money Order - If you need immediate access to the course before your payment is received, please contact our office. A Certificate of Completion will be faxed to the court upon payment and course completion.
Your check or money order should be made payable to Internet Driving School, P.O. Box 2424, Columbus, MS 39704.
(3) PayPal - We now accept payments through your PayPal account
Please contact us within 90 days of your course completion date to inquire about a refund or cancellation if you paid more than once or the court does not accept your certification.
Telephone: (662) 251-5115
Internet Driving School
P.O. Box 2424
Columbus, MS 39704
If you experience a problem or have a question concerning the course, please contact us.